If you don’t have a college degree—you have a problem. More and more employers are requiring degrees. Sure, you can work at McDonald’s or Burger King or be a greeter at Walmart. But is that what you really want? Why not make big money and be all you can be?
Don’t miss out on your easy-read, step-by-step guide to getting a degree. Getting a degree is one of the scariest, most exciting, and most important things you will ever do. It will change your life for the better, setting you free to start your journey to success in your chosen field.
There is always fear in the unknown, and you will have thousands of questions along the way. Fortunately, you will have the help you need in Robert Wilkerson’s book, How to Get a College Degree. He knows what he is talking about. He went from a high school dropout to an earned doctorate and he believes you can too.
This book, How to Get a College Degree is unique in that it is easy to read, is small in the number of pages, but large in the number of questions it answers—questions like:
- How do I choose the right school and major?
- Which majors pay the best? (Don’t get a degree for which there is no demand).
- How do I get in? (The Admissions Process).
- How do I pay for my education (Or get grants, scholarships, or loan forgiveness)?
- How do I choose the right classes?
- How do I manage my time?
- How do I develop good study habits?
- How do I make good grades on tests?
You’ll get answers to these questions and many more.
Once you have your degree, you will benefit in many ways:
- You will make more money. (At least 2x more than high school grads)
- You will have more job opportunities.
- You will be less dependent on others.
- You will be better prepared to cope with hard times.
- You will be a more confident person.
- You will have future opportunities available to you in ways that can’t even be imagined now.
Don’t wait! Tuition is rising, more people are getting degrees than ever, and you aren’t getting any younger. Order now at Amazon.com. ORDER TODAY
You have little to lose and much to gain. Don’t worry about it—just do it.
Want to be a blessing to one of your children, grandchildren, a relative, a friend, or the kid down the street? Give this book as a gift. It could make a big difference in their lives.